Risk Manager - IT Security (Contract)
- Work with experts in their fields and be engaged in a steep learning curve
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Vibrant work culture
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
Your responsibilities include:
- Adhering to security best practices, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Implementing InfoSec risk management framework based on industry standards
- Managing security assessments and audits
- Enhancing InfoSec risk management processes
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You have at least 5 years of experience in an IT Security or similar role.
- You have solid understanding of TCP/IP protocol and OSI Seven Layer Model
- You possess strong technical security skills
- You have advanced knowledge of enterprise InfoSec technologies and cryptographic systems
- Having a IT Security certification is an added advantage
- You pay strong attention to detail and can deliver work of high quality
- You are driven goal driven and work well in a fast-paced environment
- You can coordinate and communicate well with teams across functions and regions and you can manage multiple stakeholders when required.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd