Risk Manager ( Freelance)
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 14-Oct-2020
Part Time, Temporary
Bachelor's / Honours
- Identify financial, safety or security risks that the client company or organization may face
- Prepare action plans to decrease risk factors
- Gather confidential financial information from client such as income, assets and debts
- Manage company insurance policies
- Perform risk evaluation, which assesses the way the company previously handled risks
- Make risk-avoiding adjustments to current methods of operation in order to minimize their future risks
- Prepare a risk-management budget
- Qualified and experienced in facilitating risk management with about ten years.
- Must be trained in hazard identification and risk management methodology.
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD