Risk & Liquidity Associate
Purpose of the Job
Advise the firm’s client, a multi-national investment company with the management of the trading platform to ensure their clients can trade seamlessly, as well as handle client management on platform enquiries, and management reporting.
This person also needs to advise client in identify and analyze their clients' trading methodology to reduce financial impact of loss to the company and will have to work with and understand the functionality of the other departments to provide a comprehensive service to their clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist client to manage and maintain their trading platform to ensure round the clock accurate pricing, efficient execution and trade management.
- Advise client in analyze their clients' trading methodologies as individuals and as a book collation of data for the risk management as required.
- Keep up to date with knowledge of products procedures and provide inputs to improve processes.
- Ad-hoc company projects.
- At least Diploma in Business/ IT/ Finance
- Must be able to speak Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking client
- Candidates with at least 1 year of relevant working experience. Entry level is welcomed to apply.
- Highly numerate individual with an eye for details
- Ability to work independently to resolve issues with relevant external parties
- Fast learner and ability to think on one's feet and work under pressure in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team with a "can-do" attitude
- Good interpersonal and IT skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Knowledge on SQL, Java, PHP or VBA would be an added advantage
Interested Applicants, please include your reasons for leaving in previous employments and last drawn salary in your resume
Blackwell Global Services Pte Ltd