Risk & Liquidity Analyst
Purpose of Job:
This is a consultancy role that offering our clients financial solutions in the financial industry. You will assist our clients to optimize performance of their functions which includes of assisting our clients for internal liquidity risk management framework and as an advisory to govern the processes and policies.
Role and Responsibilities:
This person will be covering advisory on a wide range of risk operation that covering areas as follows:
- Advise clients in developing the risk control framework and policy required as per their regulatory function. This involves identify and mitigate risk and issues upon their portfolio.
- Guide the clients in analysing complex issues and conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis from their existing datasets.
- Providing advice to the clients in developing and performing reviews on clients’ portfolio to identify risk developments and/or potential strain in liquidity.
- Understand liquidity requirements from the point of view of stakeholders and advise the clients in the development of solutions to optimize their liquidity requirements
- Close collaboration with all stakeholders
- Assist clients in production and dissemination of their risk control reports
- Support clients in ad-hoc risk analysis reports
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Professional qualification in a relevant financial field or strong depth of experience in the financial services industry within liquidity, capital or related risk area (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of liquidity environment affecting broker-dealers and banks
- Strong analytical skills, with an eye for detail and ability to point out key issues and root causes for escalation
- Product knowledge in OTC forex, precious metals, CFDs
- Proficient in SQL, Python, R, Java or C#
- Manage tasks readily and effectively, able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail, meticulous and accurate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence in interacting with stakeholders
- Rotate between Asia and London shift hours
Communication (Verbal/ Written) & Interpersonal Skills
Proficient in written and spoken:
Mandarin in order to liaise with mandarin speaking clients
The Emperor's New Clothes