Risk Finance Manager, GE Power
This role reports to the Senior Risk Finance Manager. The Risk Finance Manager will serve as a business partner supporting the Contractual Service Agreements (CSA) portfolio.
In this role, you will partner with the regions stakeholders to: (1) develop the operation risk model for the long term service portfolio and evaluate the financial implications; (2) assist to oversee the margin review process; (3) partner with cross functional team in driving the renegotiation of key CSA deals meeting the business risk profile and performance objectives; and (4) support the business in execution and growth of the CSA portfolio.
- Recommend and partner with Commercial and Operation teams to develop creative commercial structure that minimize Deferred Revenue exposure, maximize cash, profitability and termination protection for key CSA renegotiation/upgrade deals
- Provide financial & technical expertise in the development of an overall risk management strategy
- Work with region and HQ stakeholders to identify key opportunities for the application of risk assessment tools
- Oversight in quarterly margin review process, partnering with operations and improving visibility in the quarterly productivity actions and pacing efforts
- Develop expertise in financial & technical modeling to support commercial and operation teams
- Prepare and support (Op Plan, SII, Growth Playbook, Blueprints, and Operating Reviews) CSA Core and cum catch (CCU) annual target setting exercise
- Support regular CSA pacing for Core & CCU, including financial KPI (orders, revenue, CM, billings, cash, backlog) reporting post quarter close
- Support simplification initiatives and actions to simplify the Finance and Operation process
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Management from a local or internationally recognised university
- Minimum 5 years of finance experience
- Financial Management Program (FMP) / Corporate Audit Staff graduate (applicable for internal employees only)
- Understanding of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Strong accounting, analytical, problem-solving, with hands-on attitude & attention to details.
- Ability to work in cross functional environment and matrix organization
- Demonstrate ability to multitasks, promote team work, accountability, and speed
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, able to confront and handle ambiguity and to prioritize under pressure
- Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Communication skills to work with multiple levels, functions and regions. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to build relationships, trust, and interface effectively across multiple organizations and businesses
- Finance background (FMP/CAS) or equivalent