Risk & Assurance Manager
- Support the VP in the implementation of a robust risk management and internal control framework.
- Conduct risk assessment and manage the internal audit assignments throughout the company to ensure compliance are met
- Be part of the risk and assurance team to drive the business growth and sustainability by embedding an adequate risk awareness and culture within Group of Companies
- Be the subject matter expert on risk management and provide necessary guidance and support to manage the risk management and internal control system within the daily operations
- Support the identification of key risks across the group and develop the risk based audit plan for implementation Identify and assess key risks to the business and recommend practical solutions or controls to assist the business in managing and monitor those key risks
- Advise on process / controls improvements to address underlying issues associated with risks
- Maintain the Group risk register and establish indicators to monitor the risk performance.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of those risk indicators
- Report risk performance and work closely with the relevant business / functions to close out all outstanding action items identified in audits
- Monitor and follow-up on Management Action Plans arising from internal / external reviews and integrated audits
- Assist in ad-hoc risk management projects and initiatives
- Enhance risk awareness and culture through conducting of training / workshops with the aim to build a robust risk management culture
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders by supporting the implementation of key-risk based programs/initiatives and act as the key point of contact for all group risk related matters
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Engineering, Business, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of related working experience in risk and control
- Possesses good conceptual skills including quantitative methods for risk management and experience with internal control environments and frameworks
- Knowledge of various functional areas including Finance, Internal Controls, Legal, IT , Security and Compliance would be an added advantage Business oriented with good communication skills IT savvy and proficient in MS Office
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd