RF Microwave Hardware Design Engineer @ Tai Seng (5 Days)
Our client is the global leader in high-performance private wireless networking systems. They provide cutting-edge mesh networks for robotics, drones, and the Industrial Internet of Things.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9-6:30pm
- Circuit design of novel, high-performance RF circuits (MHz-GHz), including IEEE 802.11/IEEE 802.16 system design.
- Mixed signal and linear power supply design accompanying the RF circuits.
- Demonstrate and document product and circuit robustness using computer simulations, conventional analysis, and standard testing methodologies.
- Collaborate with layout designers to deliver high-quality and error-free PCB layout Gerbers.
- Participate in system level architecture, hardware analysis, and design reviews.
- Carry out system characterization and design validation testing.
- Singaporean only
- Min Bachelor degree in Electronics/Communication Engineering
- Min 4 years experience as an RF Microwave Hardware Design Engineer, contributing to various stages of the product development cycle
- Hands on experience with linear, digital, and mixed-signal circuit design
- Experience working with frequency synthesizers (MHz-GHz) and VCO circuits
- Experience working with RF equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, VNAs and VSAs
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)