RF Microwave Design Engineer @ Northeast (5 Days)
Founded in Singapore in 1999 by a team of seasoned engineers and managers, our client is a global RF, microwave and millimeter-wave service company in South East Asia.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am to 6pm
- Development and validation of RF/Microwave transmitter- and receiver- circuits using following technologies: waveguide; strip-line, micro-strip, RFIC, MIC, MMIC.
- Detailed design of sub-circuits such as: transitions, amplifiers; filters; mixers; signal generation; PLL, signal detection, multiplexers
- Efficient integration of RF circuitry into mechanical enclosures.
- Design and evaluation of product prototypes and engineering samples
- Development of test- methods and systems
- Documentation of test results, writing reports
- Supporting the transition from prototype designs into mass production.
- Product cost awareness
- Interaction with vendors and customers where appropriate
- Continuous search of new RF solutions and technologies.
- Close collaboration with other members of the R&D team in order to achieve on-time delivery of product developments
- Min Degree in Electronics Engineering with emphasis on RF/Microwave circuit design
- Min 4 years work experience in the field of RF/Microwave product development
- Experience with RF design tools such as Advanced Design System (ADS) or Microwave Office (NI/AWR)
- Experience with PCB CAD Software
- Affinity with precision mechanics
- An organized, detail-oriented and methodical work approach
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)