TPG Telecom Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Apr-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
The key duties and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Reporting to the RF Manager
- To support radio network planning & optimization projects and ensure project milestone are met on time.
- Familiar and experience with mobile network rollout tasks.
- Perform site selection, site survey, antenna tuning & verification and acceptance testing.
- Perform post processing and analysis of drive test and walk test logfiles.
- Perform RF optimization for 4G/5G sites and performance monitoring.
- Capable to solve RF related problems, troubleshoot and identify root cause for performance issues (weak coverage, capacity congestion, pilot pollution, interference, overshooting and etc).
- Be responsible on good network performance for customer.
- As technical point of contact with project stakeholders, vendors and customer.
- Attend internal and external meetings with various levels i.e project managers, RF managers, vendors, contractors etc.
The candidate should possess the below qualities to fulfil the needs of the role:
- Tertiary education qualification majoring in Telecommunications, Electronics or related area
- Minimum 3 years of RF planning & optimization experience in LTE mobile network deployment.
- Excellent in the fundamentals of radio access technologies and antenna systems.
- Experience in multivendor wireless equipment operation and network optimization.
- Strong skill set in various RF planning and testing tools such as Atoll, Nemo Handy, Nemo Analyze, Google Earth, MapInfo Professional etc.
- Literate in computer application skills with Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.
- Dedicated team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well with cross cultural teams.
TPG Telecom Pte Ltd