Revenue Manager (4024)
Far East Hospitality Holdings Pte Ltd (Far East Hospitality), a premier hospitality assets owner and operator, is a 70-30 joint venture formed in 2013 between Far East Orchard Limited (a listed company under Far East Organization) and The Straits Trading Company Limited. In the same year of its formation, Far East Hospitality through its wholly-owned subsidiary Far East Hospitality Investments (Australia) Pte Ltd, completed a 50-50 joint venture with Australia’s Toga Group.
With the joint ventures, Far East Hospitality has established itself as a regional hospitality owner and operator with a sizable overseas network. It now has a combined portfolio of more than 13,000 rooms under management across more than 80 hotels and serviced residences in eight countries – Australis, China, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore. Far East Hospitality’s stable of nine unique and complementary brands – “Quincy", “Oasia", “Village", “Rendezvous", “Adina", “Medina", “Vibe", “Travelodge" and “Marque" – present excellent opportunities for cross-selling initiatives across the different brands and geographic markets, offering guests with a greater diversity of choices.
- Maximize all revenues to and for the Hospitality Division, including but not limited to Room and Banquet/Catering Revenues
- Lead cross functional decision making of all revenue generating departments including Sales and Marketing, Rooms, Catering and Food and Beverage departments
- Manage all aspects of competitor intelligence; pricing; management of room inventory, and/or the yield hurdle points; distribution channels, market segment mix; acceptance/denial of major group bookings
- Provide tactical information and make recommendations to the General Manager for the strategic business plan
- Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines; Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in revenue management or analytical roles
- A minimum of 3 years of managerial experience
- Strong analytical abilities
- Must be a self-starter. Attention to detail
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
WHY JOIN US?
By joining Far East Hospitality, you will enter a working environment that will challenge your creativity, professionalism and entrepreneurial skills. If you are a customer centric, proactive and diligent individual, we want to hear from you!
Far East Organization