Retail Solutions Sales Manager
- Join a market leader within IT Software
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Flexible working options
Our client is one of the world leaders in payment solutions with offices in over 100 countries and an employee size exceeding 20,000 worldwide. The Company has partnered with over 150 clients primarily in the financial services and retail industry, to provide high-quality services and technology to cater to the ever-changing consumer landscape.
As a Sales Manager, you will provide expertise throughout the sales process to support deals, deliver architectural designs, engage relevant client functions and interface into delivery units. You will report to the Head of Solution Sales, Retail, APAC.
You are responsible for:
- Maintaining deep technical expertise in your portfolio and supporting client engagements and proposals as requested.
- Working closely with the sales team in APAC on proposals and pitches for business.
- Delivering presentations and product demonstrations on-site and remotely that require in-depth knowledge.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers and prospects to understand and capture requirements to devise effective solutions.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements or ideas to help them innovate or stay ahead of where the market is going.
- Understanding the current & future market, product and competitor landscape.
- Managing the sales bid process, responding to RFI’s & RFP’s
- Responding to technical questions about the product or related infrastructure.
- You have at least 6 years' experience in solutions selling.
- You must have extensive software systems experience.
- You have experience managing the bid or proposal process including responding to RFI’s/RFP’s and are skilled in contract negotiation.
- You must have experience with gas station technologies (Forecourts, OPT/IPT, POS Software and Hardware).
- You have an ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- You have strong client-facing skills with experience of dealing with senior manager and director level contacts.
- You have an understanding of the sales process preferably, ideally gained within a similar environment
- You have strong communication skills, written & verbal.
- You have strong problem-solving skills including an ability to think ‘on your feet’ when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment.
- You have the ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent leadership skills and are self-motivated.
- You are willing to travel in short notice.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd