Retail Sales Manager
Aureus Academy | Date Posted: 17-Sep-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Key Responsibilities for this Position include:
- Analyze sales trends and results, and report progress to Sales Director
- Establish sales objectives and targets, and project expected sales volume and profit
- Plan and implement sales programs and promotions
- Maintain and restore inventory in a timely manner
- Monitor and maintain sales volume and product pricing by keeping current with supply and demand.
- Participate in recruiting, selecting and training employees in the Retail Division.
- Maintain professional and up-to-date knowledge of products
- Be actively involved in product sales and customer service management
- Monitor invoices issued to customers
Salary Range: Basic gross salary starting from SGD 3000 in addition to commission
Availability of Position: Immediate
Number of Positions Available: 1
- People Management Skill
- Prior experience in event coordination
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Background knowledge in music (piano) preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience in sales management or related field.
- Must be proficient in communicating in English language
- Additional language skill in Mandarin would be beneficial in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients