Retail Sales Assistant Manager
Pre-U/A level/College education or Professional Certificate/NiTEC in any field.
The job scope includes providing sales assistance on dancewear products and to handle sales transactions using the Point-Of-Sale (POS) system, and other payment systems (cash, NETS, credit cards). Training will be provided for the use of the systems as well as product knowledge training. Will also be required to perform other duties such as managing inventory, merchandising, and housekeeping of the store.
- Managerial duties:
- Interview and recruiting
- Oversee inventory
- Handle customer complaints
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Checking of inventory levels and placing order for stocks.
- Understanding the merchandizing/purchasing of the retail store
- Place special custom orders or call other stores to find desired items.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
- Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- General cleaning of the store, such as shelves, counters, and tables.
- Full-time staff, available for a 5 day work week, including weekends.
- Morning shift (11am - 8pm) or afternoon shift (1pm - 10pm), other timings may be available depending on the retail outlet.
- Retail stores are situated either at Orchard Central or Roxy Square.
- May have to rotate within the retail outlets when required.
- Attend training at Orchard retail outlet.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/O Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College education or Professional Certificate/NiTEC in any field.
- Preferably a female staff with pleasant personality and appearance to liaise with female customers and children.
- Proficient in English and computer literate.
- Knowledge of or background in dance preferred, but not necessary.
- Singaporean and PR only.
- Able to start work immediately.
Interested applicants may email your latest resume with a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We thank all candidates for writing in and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Sonata Rainbow Dancewear Pte Ltd