Retail Operation Manager (SEA)- LUXURY RETAIL - S$8,000
Well Established Luxury Retailer with distribution networks across seeks dynamic individuals for the position of Retail Operation Manager (SEA)!
Budget for this role: S$8,000
- You will manage day-to-day operations of all retail stores and provide effective support in the planning and execution of retail operation strategies to achieve budgeted revenue and profit performances
- Lead the retail business by participating in retail door strategies, drive retail excellence and be the retail champion in the Singapore business unit
- Develop and manage the retail team to achieve sales targets through the understanding of our brand values, excellent customer service and the latest retail trends.
- Provide training to our internal retail staff as well on product information and visual standards and unique customer service standards
- Execute, reinforce and maintain all visual presentations, fixture plans, space plans and promotional strategies on the selling floors in support of corporate retail strategies
- Participate in the merchandising process and contribute to the development of effective inventory control system based on market trends and consumer needs.
- Prepare weekly sales reports, comparing with budget and provide competitive analysis of the retail market. Attend weekly retail cum merchandising meetings to resolve retail needs and take immediate follow up actions
- Conduct regular weekly and monthly meetings with retail team to improve operational efficiencies and to establish an effective communication channel
- Regular store visits to constantly upkeep to improve retail standards, ensuring the positive unique brand experience at all times
- Degree / Diploma qualifications with at least five years’ retail operation experiences in similar luxury retail environment with a demonstrated track record in sales achievements and outstanding customer service standards.
- Proven abilities in staff management, inventory controls, merchandising, POS security measures and revenue analysis within consumer retail trade
- Presentable positive outlook complete with a high energy, ‘can-do’ attitude and with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the highest degree of professionalism
- Demonstrate strong leadership and people development background
Interested applicant, kindly submit full-detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please visit www.clarist.com.sg for more available positions. Thank you!
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd