Retail Manager (luxury Fashion)
The Retail Manager oversees the end-to-end operations of a few stores assigned to him / her in the Changi Airport. He or she will report to the Operations Manager and is accountable for the business results of the operations.
Main Responsibilites :
- He/She is responsible for driving the store's sales performance and service performance.
- He/She also engages in innovation and productivity initiatives for the store.
- In order to drive seamless customer experience across channels, the Store Manager oversees the order fulfilment processes for customers in store.
- The Store Manager operates in a fast-paced, diverse and customer-centric store environment.
- He/She is responsible for cascading and operationalising headquarters directives to the store.
- He/She is a resourceful, driven and a service-oriented leader who is able to multi-task and manage store operations effectively.
- He/She will ensure efficient manpower planning and rostering to ensure smooth operations daily
- He/She will be responsible for the selection of talents to ensure the operations has the best and competent talents
- Work closely with buying team and Visual Merchandising team to ensure that the store is well stocked with the right inventory and adhere to brands' visual merchandising requirements.
Other Responsibilites :
- Analyse service quality and customer satisfaction. Develop service operations.
- Foster service innovation.
- Optimise workforce for service excellence.
- Communicate scheduled sales reports in accordance with organizational standards.
- Develop a service recovery framework.
- Develop an action plan to implement productivity and innovation initiatives.
- Develop store security policies and procedures.
- Establish rapport and cultivate relationship with customers.
- Interpret information on sales goals and targets.
- Lead and motivate team to contribute for productivity improvement and innovation.
- Manage and maintain store facilities.
- Manage order processing, fulfillment and returns of customer orders.
- Manage resources to ensure smooth running of store operations.
- Manage retail administration.
- Manage service brand.
- Manage store's/outlet's sales performance.
- Monitor merchandising presentation and visual display.
- Promote workforce diversity.
- Provide direction and guidance to team leaders
- Diploma or Degree in Business Management or Retail related discipline
- At least 5 years Retial management expereince is a MUST
- Excellent and proven Management skills
- Expereince managing multiple retail stores operations from Luxury Fashion background
- Ability to lead and deliver results under pressure
- Team Player
- Expereince managing up to 30 employees at multiple locations.
Lagardère Travel Retail