At Aureus Group. we are looking for skilled individuals who can spearhead Aureus Retail, by setting up store objectives as per company strategy and goals, analyse retail market insights in the local and global market. He/ She needs to be able to lead the retail team and propose marketing & sales plans to generate sales, manage and improve departmental operation by team development.
- Establish sales objectives and targets, and project expected sales volume and profit.
- Plan and implement sales programs and promotions with the marketing team.
- Maintain, arrange and restore inventory in a timely manner.
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule.
- Monitor and maintain sales volume and product pricing by keeping current with supply and demand.
- Maintain professional and up-to-date knowledge of products.
- Be actively involved in product sales and customer service management.
- Analyse sales trends and results, and report progress to Retail Director.
- Monitor invoices issued to customers.
- Host product knowledge training for employees
- Collaborate with other departments to develop business growth
- Ensure the showrooms are well maintained and organised
- People Management Skill
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Background in Piano will be a plus
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- At least 2-3 years of experience in sales management or related field.
- Additional language skill in Mandarin, other than English would be beneficial
- Retail hours and weekends are compulsory.
- Music background (Piano) is preferred
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.