Retail Executive - Beauty
- Join a leading beauty supplier with extensive growth plans
- Great opportunity for individuals passionate about the beauty industry
- Entitled to performance bonus
Our client is leading multi-channel professional beauty supplier that offers a wide range of products from equipment to cosmetics. They are well-known for speedy delivery of high-quality products, which in turn enables salons to prosper.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing front-line counter service which includes ushering of walk-in customers, handling of general inquiries and assisting them to complete their order.
- Order processing including managing customer inquiries, confirming orders and tracking order fulfilment
- Coordinating logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service
- Monitoring accuracy of inventory level, stock adjustments and ensuring all transactions are in accordance to documented procedures
- Managing day-to-day supply and logistics activities to maximise the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of the supply chain organization
- Building relationship with various internal departments to streamline processes and to resolve customer issues
- Performing calls and email management as well as internal and external problem escalation
- Performing other duties as assigned
- You have a diploma in Business Administrative, Marketing, Management studies or related discipline.
- You have at least 1 year of relevant working experience in a helpdesk call centre or support service environment, with a passion for customer service.
- Prior experience in the beauty industry (e.g. Manicurist, Beauty therapist, Hairstylist, etc.) will be an added advantage
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office suite and messaging services on mobile such as WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook and Instagrams
- You are pleasant with good interpersonal and communication skills and are able to conduct product demonstration.
- You are committed and self-motivated, a team player and demonstrate effective learning skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd