We are expanding our sales consultant team
We are looking for someone who loves working in a fun, dynamic and multi-racial environment
You are someone who enjoys being in the front line and interacting with clients
You must be able to work independently and be physically fit
Preferably experience in the retail industry or retail operations
Priority to those with home interior experience
Basic knowledge of accounting, Microsoft office and Outlook capabilities is a must
Come talk to us, send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies.
- Operating cash register, managing payment transactions, and balancing cash floats.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store. Increasing in store sales. Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products and services to increase purchase amounts.
- Retail sales experience. A professional appearance. Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.