Key Power Sports - Central Singapore
Retail associate at Key Power Sports do just that! They educate! Their main role is to effectively educate our guests on the fabrics, features, fit and function of our product, our culture and the communities we belong to. Our goal is to have guests leave our stores having learned something, rather than having purchased something. By educating guests we empower them to make decisions for themselves based on the facts that we offer them. The guesswork is taken out of shopping for customers, and a ‘Wow! It’s You!’ guest experience is created, leaving customers with the knowledge to educate others on behalf of Key Power Sports. Authentic conversations are key to delivering the ultimate guest experience by relaying your experiences with Key Power Sports products to the guest. This is truly the most important role in our company and we rely on our Sales associate to authentically share our culture and brand with their community.
Tasks - Education and Guest Experience:
- Provides guests with world-class ‘education’ and guest experience in the areas of product, culture, and community by speaking authentically about product use through their own experiences
- Product Education: communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions
- Culture Education: ‘demonstrates’, the culture held within the company, including: attitude of fun, respect, support, empowerment, encouragement, passion, interaction with other staff, and in-store discussion of lifestyle (i.e. running, yoga, fitness, health and fun)
- Community Education: ensures guest is aware of in-store community bulletin board – for information and resources regarding sports and other health, fitness and related community information. We are the hub for all sweaty endeavors in our communities!
- Creates excitement and FUN for our guests on the retail floor
- Receives/processes stock received from warehouse, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals
- Assists in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, and merchandising as required
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
- Answers phone inquiries as required
- Achieve sales target
- Ensures stock replenishment in work areas
- Ensures items from change rooms are returned to appropriate area - sized and tagged
- Arranges for mail and/or delivery, as required, to other locations and/or warehouse
- Completes assigned clean up evening duty
- Utilizes the Point of Sale cash system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
- Unpacks boxes for inventory checking as required.
- Under the direction of the Store/Assistant Manager performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications :
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in running, yoga, and/or other fitness, health or sports activities required.
- Strong personal sense of style and athletically minded
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Responsible and dependable
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Minimum GCE 'N' level with 1 – 3 years of retail experience will be an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- General computer knowledge.
- Positive and with passion in retail industry
- Like interacting with customers and have an eye for details
- Result oriented and good team player
- Able to start work at short notice
- 5 days work
- Anual Leave + Sick Leave
- Medical Claim
- Staff Discount
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
NOTE: Only applicants with relevant experience as outlined in the job description will be contacted by the recruiter. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Kindly e-mail your resume including current & expected salary and a recent passport-size photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Key Power International Pte Ltd