Retail Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager
Mobile 8 | Date Posted: 26-Jun-2018
'A' Levels, Diploma
- Responsible for overall operations of the store.
- To ensure that the store is open on time everyday.
- Responsible for the various team members reporting to work to enable the smooth functioning of day-to-day operations.
- To train and equip new staff with company’s P.O.S system, policies and S.O.P (Standard Operations Procedure).
- To ensure that all Retail Personnel operate according to the guidelines of the S.O.P as laid down by the company.
- Delegate work schedule for Retail Personnel to cover housekeeping and maintain the cleanliness of the outlet.
- Ensure that displays are neatly done and pricing/promotion signs are put up according to company’s recommended retail price.
- To monitor sellable items in his/her outlet to minimize sales losses as well as to upkeep the store’s display.
- To monitor and control ageing stocks by making timely decisions to transfer it back to HQ for other outlets or by recommending discount/sales promotion to clear off the stock.
- Assume the role of a Visual Merchandiser by maintaining product display to ensure that it is enticing.
- To promote excellent customer service and maintain good professional relationship with all customers, so as to build up customer base for the outlet.
- To make quick and adequate decisions within his/her authority for sales closures and solving of issues with customers.
- To submit mid-day (5pm) and day-end sales or revenue figures through the relevant communication channels.
- To motivate and boost the team’s morale by conducting daily briefing or discussion at the beginning of the day on business strategies, areas of improvement and plan the targets to achieve for different timings of the day.
- To train and develop all Retail Personnel by imparting adequate selling skills and techniques.
- To promote teamwork and build up rapport within the company to maximize productivity and create a pleasant working environment for all.
- To conduct regular stock checks to eliminate discrepancies.
- To maintain and protect the company’s properties, equipment, fixtures and fittings.
- Apply loss and prevention measures to protect Company’s inventory and assets.
- To monitor competitive situations within the area of the outlet and inform the management for any programs needed to be implemented.
- To observe any suspicious or dishonest acts within the Company and report to the Management.
- Any other task as and when assigned to you by your superior.
- Minimum 2 years’ Retail Management/Supervisory Experience
- Minimum “A” Levels or equivalent
- Reliable & sales-oriented
- Possesses a passion for sales
- Hardworking and possesses a hunger for money
- Strong communication skills
- Preferably charismatic, outgoing and enjoys interacting with customers
- Able to persuade customers to make purchases
- Enjoys leading a team to achieve set targets
- Sensitive & Problem-Solver: Able to analyze customers’ needs & make timely and accurate decisions to solve their problems
- Strong team player
- Has a positive mindset
- Multilingualism is a bonus
- Experience in mobile phone industry is a bonus
- Uses WhatsApp
- Location: Conveniently located at MRT Stations/Shopping Malls
- Gross Salary: $2,500 - $4,500 (Basic Salary + Commission + Incentives + Target Incentive + Monthly Performance Bonus + Quarterly Performance Bonus)
- Basic salary will be commensurate with experience
- Work Hours: 10am – 9.30pm
- 1 off day per week, with additional 2 off days per month
Interested applicants may apply through the following methods:
- Send your resume/CV via APPLY NOW.
- Call or Whatsapp 9060 8889.