(Retail Assistant) Shoes Apparel - 5 Days Work Week
The primary role of a retail crew member will be committed to serve and attend to customer's needs and enquiries, ensure visual merchandising standards are adhered to at all times, replenishment of stocks and ensure all available products are properly displayed.
- Attend to customer's needs and enquiries on footwear/accessories.
- Strive to achieve and exceed personal and store sales target.
- Perform daily housekeeping of the store; ensure cleanliness of the store to customers.
- Ensure stocks are displayed properly.
- Take on the role of a cashier.
- Able to provide on the job training for new employees.
- Able to work retail hours including weekends & public holidays.
- Service oriented and passionate.
- Training will be provided
- $1500-1800 / month depending on experience
- OT will be included if working hours exceed 44 hours in a week.
Please Whatsapp me your resume to 97295095 with your preferred location and quote 'SA'
EA License No: 19C9859
EA Personnel No: R2197120
EA Personnel Name: Tang Wei Qiang (Gabriel)
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd