Retail Assistant - Pharmacy (Full/ Part-Time)
You are responsible for performing customer service, cashiering, housekeeping, security, inventory control and merchandising in Unity stores. Ad-hoc duties will be given as well.
- Minimum Primary 6 education/ ESS WPLN level 4
- Ability to read and understand product labels
- (Full-Time) Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
- (Part-Time) Able to commit for at least 4 hours per shift and 3 days a week
- Service-oriented and a team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd