Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School | Date Posted: 11-Mar-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
To assist in all duties at both ecommerce platform and retail to maximize sales efforts and ensuring smooth operations.
The key responsibilities listed below, but not limited to, are:-
- Manage the ecommerce platform
- Update product images, details and description including product shots for the ecommerce platform.
- Manage and fulfil online orders, including packing and arranging for courier pickups.
- Ensure excellent customer online shopping experience through system improvements.
- Handle cash transactions.
- Reconcile cash receipts at end of day.
- Adhere to cash handover procedures during shifts.
- Customer service
- Provide a warm and pleasant experience for customers through friendly and warm service.
- Attend to phone and email enquiries.
- Support Creative Director on design work for publicity materials, product collaterals, etc.
- Stock management
- Perform periodic stocktake.
- Prepare consignment notes for inward and outward consignments and stock movements.
- Replenish stocks for both merchandise and artwork.
- General housekeeping
- Maintaining general cleanliness and tidiness of store.
- Arrange merchandise neatly and visibly for maximum sales exposure and in accordance to visual merchandise guidelines of the store, if any or applicable.
- Setup and sell at popup booths at both in-house and external events. Setup includes any preparation work / packing of merchandise.
- Provide admin and operation support beyond office hours for special events.
- Minimum “N” or “O” Level
- Good learning attitude
- Team player, positive and customer oriented
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School