Retail Area Manager @ Clarke Quay (Audio/TV Ind, 5 Days, Max $4500)
Reporting to the Management, the Area Manager leads and manages the smooth running of daily retail sales and operations at multiple outlets while contributing to company goals and success.
This role requires a sales-oriented, service-oriented, people-oriented, business focused, an excellent communicator and problem solver who ensures consistent high quality standards across operations while leading and developing a high performing sales team.
- Manage and ensure operational excellence (SOP) in all aspects of the business at all outlets
- Ensure the outlets operate efficiently and effectively and in compliance with company and brand standards.
- Oversee the outlets day to day operations and sales
- Works closely with Management to develop strategic sales and operational plans for the outlets, managing execution, and measuring results within budget and guidelines to achieve continuous business growth, sales and profitability.
- Develops, coaches, motivates and mentors a team of branch managers and consultants to become high-performing individuals with a strong sense of belonging, integrity and pride.
- Ensure outlets maintain high level of customer service satisfaction through excellent customer service from the team
- Handle all enquiries, feedback and complaints at the outlets
- Drive performance with long term vision, innovation, quality and service.
- Walk the talk and leads by being the role model
- Singaporean or SPR only
- Min 5 years of relevant retail hands on experience, preferably with experience in Audio/ TV industry
- Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sales and goal oriented
- Ability to multitask and work in high volume atmosphere
- Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behaviour
- Computer literacy and well verse in POS system is essential
- Able to converse in both English and Mandarin
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)