Retail Ambassador (New Retail Food Hall)
Business Profile Description
NTUC Enterprise is the holding entity and single largest shareholder of the NTUC Social Enterprises. NTUC Enterprise aims to create a greater social force to do good by harnessing the capabilities of the social enterprises to meet pressing social needs in areas like health and eldercare, childcare, daily essentials, cooked food and financial services. Serving over two million customers, NTUC Enterprise wants to enable and empower all in Singapore to live better and more meaningful lives.
Kopitiam, a household name in the F&B sector is the latest addition to our family of NTUC Social Enterprises.
The new Retail Food Hall (RFH) is a unique blended food hall concept with both retail and local F&B within it. We are looking for staff to want to earn multi-skills and act as ambassadors to work on all retail operational aspects as well as sharing about our passion for all things food e.g local/international food products/F&B and their stories/heritage of F&B food etc. We want to create a culture in F&B and retail where we nurture long term relationships with our business partners and help our staff grow to become multi-skilled individuals.
● Ability to accomplish a combination of retail operational duties and sales roles
● Operational duties include but not limited to cashiering, replenishing stocks on the shelves, receiving of goods and operations admin processes like stock adjustment and stocktake paper work.
● Sales duties include but not limited to sharing knowledge of the products related to content, prices and USPs, gathering feedback from customers, managing customer/partner relationships esp during complaints and managing conflict.
● Ability to work rotating shifts and be flexible during high peak/seasonal times.
● Provide excellent customer service and upsell products to customers professionally
● Maintain approachable personal appearance and ensure high standards of cleanliness in the store
● Minimum 2-3 years’ of relevant retail experience, ideally with some cashiering and sales experience.
● Track record of good customer service and enjoys interacting and sharing with customers regarding food products and F&B food stories.
● Proficient in English and one foreign language, being able to speak Mandarin, Japanese or Korean is a bonus and able to promote new products confidently
● Highly adaptable in the dynamic retail environment, willing to learn new skills e.g. new systems, SAP, stock taking machine (training will be provided) and adaptable to perform other duties as assigned.
● Basic computing skills as well as ability to use simple spreadsheets/excel and word/doc
● Highly collaborative with a positive attitude, high integrity, reliable and a track record of good attendance.
Location- Central CBD (near Raffles Place MRT)
Rotating Shift- 9am- 5/ 6pm
11am - 7/ 8pm,
1.30/ 2.30pm - 10.30pm
Whats app/call- 81880535 (Hugo)
Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd