Retail Allocator | LACOSTE
Work on re-allocation of stock between business channels depending on business needs
• Input and management of pricing and price updates on retail systems
• Input Markdowns onto retail system.
• Participate in all team and inter department meetings where Merchandising needs to be involved.
• Analysis of sales figures and merchandising performance
• Planning stock allocation for each store
• Organising stock transfers and movement within the business
• Liaising closely with warehouses, stores and other Head Office departments
• Stock replenishment, understanding replenishment to maximize full price sales and demonstrating knowledge of stores
• Produce daily, Weekly and Monthly sales report.
• Propose analysis on store category performance and propose changes to Stock levels/Ranges.
• Continual contact with stores
Key Skills and Attributes
• Highly analytical individual.
• Someone who is organised with a real understanding of the importance of accuracy of information.
• An understanding of the merchandising principles -key drivers and performance indicators
• Passionate about your work with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Self-starter who is motivated with a disciplined approach to problem solving
Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of the fashion industry.
• Experience of Allocations and stock management preferable but not essential.
• Advanced Excel skills and numeric ability.
• Highly organised – with ability to multi-task and prioritise.
• Experience of working to critical deadlines
• Good written and verbal communication
Royal Sporting House