Park Hotel Alexandra| Date Posted: 28-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- To assist the F&B Manager with daily operations of all F&B Outlets.
- To ensure sufficient supplies in F&B Department and equipment is well maintained.
- To organize F&B Department in an efficient manner to cope with the day-to-day operation and reservations to minimize labour costs.
- To ensure all staff (including part time staff) are well groomed and trained according to established standards and to conduct on job training for new joiners.
- To be responsible to lead the staff (including part-time staff) in providing excellent service to all guests during all banquet functions according to service standards and hotel’s policies and procedures, with the assistance of Assistant Banquet Manager.
- To assist in the preparation and distribution of all promotional material and work with the relevant departments to update collaterals.
- To develop and implement training programmers for all staff working under F&B Department. To train staff on food service procedures and standards, service recovery procedure with the objective of achieving excellent customer service.
- To effectively administer and organize the outlet as a profitable center and working towards revenue optimization.
Park Hotel Alexandra