Jumbo Group of Restaurants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Nov-2019
- Be responsible for financial performance of restaurant, including Profit & Loss, and implement appropriate cost control/monitoring measures.
- Maximize profitability of the restaurant by increasing turnover (revenues and covers) as a first priority and controlling costs as a second priority.
- Manage operations of different departments to maintain smooth operation.
- Ensure guests’ needs and expectations are met by providing an efficient and professional service.
- Handle guest feedback with tact and diplomacy.
- Lead by example, by demonstrating exemplary professionalism.
- Resolve potential service failure issues.
- Ensure that the corporate Vision, Mission statement and Values are upheld.
- Develop, coach and train all staff in the restaurant to meet their performance standard.
- Create a high level of morale amongst staff and a working environment where they can build a lifelong career.
- Monitor and control labour through effective manpower scheduling.
- Chart and monitor leave for staff.
- Enforce discipline and ensure proper conduct of all staff.
- Verify identity and status of new causal labour and ensure that he/she is legally permitted to work (MOM clearance).
- Handle all restaurant administrative duties.
- Submit all necessary records and paperwork to Head Office in a timely manner.
- Ensure security of all cash and gift vouchers.
- Approve cash claims and maintain accurate records.
- Ensure accuracy of all sales takings, including timely cash banked in, credit card payments etc.
- Attend and/or conduct meetings (outlet level, department level, senior management level).
- Execute any duty that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in Food & Beverage industry.
- Possess sound leadership qualities and ability to manage service staff.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills; able to build lasting relationships with guests.
- Possess good organizational and management skills; able to lead and inspire staff.
Jumbo Group of Restaurants Pte Ltd