Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Feb-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Reports to the Area Manager. Responsible for the business performance of their restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety.
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analyse and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food & cash control and sales.
- Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Accountable for labour and F&B costing matters including inventory control and conducting bi-monthly stock.
- Plan and coordinate menus.
- Manage filing system and read company emails.
- Handle disciplinary issues, conducting Annual review and confirmation of staff.
- Provide effective leadership to the food and beverage Teams to ensure targets are met.
- Constantly review, evaluate operations/procedures and suggest improvements to the management
- Coordinate the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Respond to customer complaints. Ensure positive customer service in all areas, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied customer into return customer
- Ensure all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards
- Meet and greet customers and organise table reservations
- Advise customers on menu and beverage choice
- Conduct orientation and training & coach new trainees
- Plan staff duty roster and cleaning duties
- Update GRN and perform e-Procurement
- Handle cashiering duties, daily sales collection, cashiers float and petty cash claims and control
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Ensure the strict compliance by all service and kitchen staff to company’s standard operating procedures
- Perform banking duties
- Collect e-feedback from guests using iPad
- Upsell desserts to customer
- Upsell promotion and PGR membership
- Any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Diploma with Hospitality or F&B Management Experience
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service, Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Able to converse in Mandarin and Cantonese will be added advantage,(in order to liaise with Mandarin and Cantonese speaking associates)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd