Good Food Industries Group Pte. Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it; Obtaining feedback on food and service quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity; enforceing rules and disciplinary actions
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses, communicating clearly with management team
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked
- Inform customers about the day’s specials (if applicable)
- Offer menu recommendations upon request - Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems - Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Follow all relevant health department regulations - Area cleaning of front-of-house after service
- Possess 5-8 years of working experiences in a supervisory role for an F&B industry.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to maintain good relationship with diverse guests and employees within the restaurant.
- Self-discipline and self-motivated and enjoys interacting with people and serving customers.
- Possess good business acumen, results driven and highly organised.
- 6 working days per week with the ability to work on weekends/public holiday.
Good Food Industries Group Pte. Ltd