Restaurant Floor Server
Violet Oon| Date Posted: 3-May-2021
Permanent, Part Time
Entry Level, Student Job
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Responsible for ensuring a positive guest experience
- Ability to courteously and efficiently interact and serve guests to ensure their satisfaction while dining, in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Fully understands the restaurant’s concept other specifics of the Company
- Engage with guests as they make food and beverage decisions
- Serve food courses and beverages to guests
- Pick-up used plates and cutleries and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean dining area
- Enter orders, deliver food and beverages, process payments
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility, sanitation, cleanliness, and creating a positive, productive working environment
- Manage time effectively with minimum supervision.
- Assist the Managers and/or Supervisors in ensuring that the Steps of Service are met and executed by all restaurant staff members.
- Practicing excellent communication management
- Completion of at least high school "O" Level, Diploma in any field
- At Least 1 year in related field
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Superior Food and Beverage Knowledge