JOB TITLE : Restaurant Executive
REPORTS TO : Assistant Manager/ Restaurant Manager
JOB CATEGORY : Food and Beverage
LOCATION : Destination Singapore Beach Road, 700 Beach Road Singapore 199598
SCHEDULE : Full Time / 5 days work week
Start your journey with us
Folklore is a restaurant that presents exquisite Singapore Heritage food that touches the palate and the soul, while delivering nostalgic lessons in culinary preservation and cultural harmony. We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team and if you like to pursue your culinary skills in Peranakan cuisine, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Forklore at Destination Singapore Beach Road.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To be responsible for supervising and assisting the Assistant Manager in outlet operations. To assume the role of the Assistant Manager in the latter’s absence.
- Assist the assistant manager in carrying out his function by efficiently administering and organizing the outlet into a profitable center and maximizing center’s revenue.
- To lead and supervise a shift which includes inspecting table and work area layouts and settings, ensuring service quality and any other hygiene matters.
- Ensure that mis-en place/side station is all set up for breakfast, lunch and dinner operations
- Manage workload and ensure effective working of restaurant activities and maintain excellent standards to meet operational expectations.
- Coordinate with Assistant Manager / Manager for everyday operation and maintain financial and administrative records.
- Assist employee teams to provide excellent customer service.
- Coordinate with team to meet daily sales target, ensure customer satisfaction and follow company procedures to increase productivity.
- Perform regular inspection of food and beverage preparation and presentation and maintain inventory to enhance sales.
- Assist in Bar operations and Bar misc-en-place.
- Assist with monthly inventory for goods and beverage
- Ensure cashiering opening and closing is tally.
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Candidate myst be able to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of the team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of food and beverage service
- Excellent guest service skill
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in a similar role in a hotel
Destination Singapore Beach Road