Restaurant Assistant Manager
Good Food Industries Group Pte. Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Nov-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Managing daily service operations at restaurant level alongside restaurant manager
- Managing and storing vendors’ contracts and invoices
- Assisting to oversee restaurant staff performance, ensuring quality dining
- Ensuring service set up and SOPs are strictly adhered to
- Ensuring staff compliance with health and safety regulations
- Lead FOH team in Restaurant Manager's absence and assisting in managerial duties when required; providing feedback when relevant
- Schedule work shifts/rostering of FOH staff
- Arrange for new employees’ proper onboarding (scheduling trainings and ordering uniforms)
- Assist floor staff in applying for leave (if applicable)
- Administer training program and prepare schedule and handle inventory effectively.
- Working with restaurant manage to uphold high quality of service ; Resolving customer questions/grievances
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked
- Inform customers about the day’s specials (if applicable)
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Area cleaning of front-of-house after service
- Possess 3-4 years of working experiences in a supervisory role for an F&B industry.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to maintain good relationship with diverse guests and employees within the restaurant.
- Self-discipline and self-motivated and enjoys interacting with people and serving customers.
- Possess good business acumen, results driven and highly organised.
- 6 working days per week with the ability to work on weekends/public holiday.
Good Food Industries Group Pte. Ltd