Resident Technical Officer
Soilbuild Group Holdings Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Oct-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
Roles & Responsibilities
- Check all drawings, specifications and schedule of works/ bills of quantities in contract document and report for discrepancies found, if any.
- Carry out inspections, site supervision to ensure that all works (including structural works, M&E and architectural works) are carried out as per approved specification & drawings with the approved material and the appropriate sequent and method;
- Carry out standing supervision to the construction of the permanent structural elements of the building works (Piling, Pile load test, installation of ground Anchor, concreting, stressing of tendon etc.)
- To ensure that the Building works are carried out in accordance with the provision of the Statutory Acts & Regulations;
- Witness & verify any field test carried out on site;
- Witness and verify any Testing & Commissioning of services installed for the Building;
- Verify reports and claims submitted by Builder;
- Monitor and report progress of the works on site;
- Escalate any issues to relevant parties immediately and ensure issues were resolved for works to move on.
- Enforce quality and safety control on site and be proactive in resolving and managing site issues;
- Other duties as assigned by the Employer from time to time.
- Possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent and accredited by Institute of Engineer Singapore (IES) / Association of Consulting Engineers Singapore (ACES).
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in projects similar in nature to works.
- Registered with IES as an accredited Resident Technical Officer
Soilbuild Group Holdings Ltd