Resident Technical Officer (Architectural) - 1 July 2021 to 31 October 2022
The successful applicant will assist the Project Manager and Resident Engineer in the supervision and inspection of architectural works of building project undertaken by the School.
- Minimum diploma holder or higher qualifications from local tertiary institutions and certificates for courses by local authorities such as BCA, MOM, etc, that are relevant to the local building industry would be considered and assessed favourably in the recruitment
- At least 5 years of site working experience as a Resident Technical Officer (Architectural) on building projects, preferably educational or institutional projects
- Registered with IES/ACES as Accredited Resident Technical Officer
- Essential to have good knowledge and experience with architectural works
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player with good initiative
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please click https://www.tts.edu.sg/careers-at-tanglin-trust for a detailed job description on TTS website.
5.5 day week (44 nett hours per week). Interested applicants, please submit an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number via the online system at https://careers.tts.edu.sg/careerportal/main.aspx. In your application, please provide the names and addresses of three people from whom confidential references may be obtained. Please indicate their professional relationship to you.
You can contact the HR department at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for any enquiries regarding the role.
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 9 June 2021
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Tanglin Trust School Ltd