Resident Physician, Ophthalmology (Ref: HLL)
Attractive Remuneration Package!
Seeking candidates who are highly motivated and willing to join a fulfilling career as a Resident Physician. The incumbent will be responsible for the daily running of clinics and any other ad-hoc duties assigned by his/her Supervisor or Head of Department. Please note that this role does not have surgical privileges.
An ideal candidate must be eligible for Conditional Registration with the Singapore Medical Council (SMC) and meet to the requirements below.
- Basic Medical Degree from a university / medical school listed in the Second Schedule of the Medical Registration Act recognised by the Singapore Medical Council (SMC)
- Must have registrable postgraduate qualification such as Fellowship from the UK / Ireland (FRCOphth, FCOphth, FRCS) if your basic degree is NOT on the list of registerable qualifications recognized by the SMC.
- Must be in active clinical practice and have at least 3 years of Clinical Ophthalmology practice experience post-Housemanship/Internship
- Highly adaptive, possess high interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Must be an excellent team member and must be able to do calls
- Willing to travel locally within the different eye centres in Singapore
Compensation & Benefits
Our clients offer a competitive salary package. Generally, this includes housing allowance, specialist allowance, one-time relocation assistance, medical benefits and annual bonuses.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on the “Apply Now” button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Liza Lateb
EA Personnel Reg No: R1109147
JobStudio Pte Ltd