Resident Physician needed for Community Setting **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Work together with a multidisciplinary team to develop care plans for residents, periodically review them and assure that the goals for each care plan are rational and relevant.
- Respond in a timely fashion to resident’s change in function or condition .
- Inform residents of their health status and enable residents to exercise self-determination including advance directives .
- Conduct rounds with the staff nurse in charge to ensure care plans are being carried out.
- Conduct regular resident check-ups and diagnosis of ailments, prescribe medication and refer resident(s) for further specialist check-ups where required.
- Formulate enhanced care philosophy for nursing staff.
- Basic medical degree recognized by Singapore Medical Council.
- Registered with Singapore Medical Council.
- Relevant experience working with elderly patients, or those with Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine / Family Medicine will be advantageous
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd