Resident Engineer (Solaris/Linux)
- Opportunity within an established IT service provider
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Work in a dynamic and vibrant environment
Our client is an established end-to-end IT service provider and one of the leaders in digital transformations landscape, catering to Fortune 500 companies in Asia. They drive growth and performance by modernising mainstream IT and deploying digital solutions at scale. Join them in this journey of supporting businesses and government thrive in the digital world.
You will be responsible :
- Managing day-to-day Solaris/Linux operation system installation
- Having in-dept knowledge of Solaris & Linux server support and design
- Troubleshooting and providing break-fix support
- Working with multiple teams for successful resolution of issues and incidents.
- Being involved OS clustering, partitioning and virtualisation.
- You have at least 3 years experience managing systems.
- You have solid experience in Solaris 11, LDOMs, RHEL 6 & 7, RHEL Cluster, VMware, WebLogic, Veeam Backup, Veritas Netbackup.
- You have a strong understanding of systems running on Solaris platforms
- You have in-depth knowledge of successful resolution of issues and incidents.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You pay strong attention to details and deliver work of high standards
- You have result-driven and show high level of resilience.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd