Resident Engineer (RE)
HUATIONG CONTRACTOR PTE LTD| Date Posted: 10-Sep-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Lead RTOs to monitor, supervise and inspect civil construction and steel structural as directed by the Authority and / or the project consultants.
- Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering from a University accredited by the Professional Engineers Board (PEB), Singapore
- Must be accredited as a Resident Engineer with IES/ACES
- At least 3 year(s) of relevant working experience
- Possess StS (Structural Steel Supervisor) Certificate to comply with the requirement for major steel structural works
- Strong knowledge of civil & structural, working drawings and local construction practices
- Proficient in contract administration with Public Service Sector Condition of Contract, conversant with statutory requirements for site supervision, quality control procedures, and submission of progress reports.
- Good supervisory and leadership skills
- Must be willing to do overtime or shift works
- Location: Changi
HUATIONG CONTRACTOR PTE LTD