Clixer+ Resident Engineers have a main focus on customer specified outcomes, provide technical leadership, advice around standard methodologies, and provide an expert viewpoint on the customer’s needs.
Clixer+ Customer Success is looking for a Customer focused, ambitious and driven incumbent to serve as a Resident Engineer. This is an onsite position located in Singapore. If you’re ready for a great career opportunity, now is the time to join Clixer+!
Below outlined the job description and skills.
3-years Contract Resident Engineer
- Test new designs, features, and functionality in a pre-production environment
- Implement and verify on the live network, and test patches and fixes to operating software to confirm proper functionality on the live network
- Resolve issues with equipment and network, open and track TAC (technical assistance center) cases until problems are fix
- Raise equipment RMAs (Return to Manufacturer Authorizations) to track through troubleshooting, document status reports regularly of design projects, equipment and network problem
- Provide updates on case status, develop procedures for operating network and equipment
- Provide customer technical support through assessment, management, and offering resolutions
- Handle multi-variable environments and any potential issues or difficulties
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer's technical management teams
- Diploma in Communication Telecommunication, Infocommunication, Information Technology or Networking and Computer Sciences or related disciplines with 2 to 3 years of technical support or customer support engineer experience. Fresh graduate will be evaluated by the technical senior team in the Company.
- Good knowledge of implementation, understanding of fundamental Internet protocols and applications, and in LAN, WAN, and internetworking technologies.
- CCNA Certified.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that can be used to explain complex technical topics in a clear and straight forward manner.
- Energetic, result driven, show high level of resilience and a self-starter.
- Detail oriented individual that enjoys the challenge of technical troubleshooting.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
CO2: 19 Tai Seng Drive, Singapore 535222
RCG: 53 Changi North Crescent, Singapore 499627
MH: 1 Media Link, Singapore 138552
Clixer+ Pte Ltd