Reservations/Guest Relations Officer (Full Time/Part Time)
Calling All Talented Individuals!
The Privé Group wants YOU.
As one of the leading lifestyle’s operators in Singapore, the Privé Group is looking for dynamic talents for our existing and upcoming projects.
We’ve got an eye out for those who actively endorse our vision and who will become champions for delivering the ultimate guest experience. A rich career path awaits those who are willing to devote their time and energy towards creating a rewarding environment for all.
If you are passionate about the food and beverage industry and are serious about advancing your career (while having a bit of fun), we would love to hear from you.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service to ensure quality dining experience
- Monitor flow of dining venue and maximise seating capacity
- Receive guests in an approachable, professional and prompt manner
- Manage and respond to guests’ enquiries
- Engage in conversations with guests
- Take lead in any service recovery that may arise
- Handle reservation administration and provide updates to reservation system.
- Work closely with Front-of-House and Sales & Events team to ensure special handling of VIPs arrival, corporate clients and loyal customers
- Communicate all pertinent information to the respective groups
- Be familiar with any special promotions/offers
- Actively seek feedback to further enhance day-to-day operations
- Competitive basic salary
- Individual performance incentives
- Training and career progression
- Medical benefits
- Health insurance
- Staff discounts
- Annual leave
- Birthday leave
- Long service award
*Salary will be offered based on candidates skills and working experience.
The Privé Group