Reservation Sales Executive
Far East Hospitality | Date Posted: 31-Jan-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Handle all reservations for corporate and personal clients including online travel agents, internal and ad-hocs hotline bookings for hotels.
- Liaise with bookers and hotels/sales to ensure smooth pre arrival experience.
- Ensure proper handling and closure of hotel reservations. Input and update all reservations, record all special requests or changes made to the reservations and arrange for arrival and departure transfers.
- Ensure the timeliness of replies and accuracy of reservations forms at all times through answer calls, reply emails and faxes. Send extension check emails to corporate clients and ensure they reply within the dateline.
- Prepare confirmation letters and send to guests. Keep proper filing and recording of all correspondences.
- Adhere to and support hotel related policies and procedures.
- Able to perform rotating shifts
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Meticulous and a team player with positive attitude
- Hotel experience with Opera knowledge preferred
- Candidate must possess at least a O-level certificate
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent
Far East Hospitality