Researcher, Human Resources
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 8-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1328898
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Propose research topics, designs and plans for Human Resources function
- Conduct research on key emerging trends and drawing insights
- Uncover insights by using appropriate research methods, including but not limited to surveys, ethnographic interviews, intercept interviews, focus group discussions, contextual inquiries, observations, etc.
- Translate research insights into learning products such as articles, videos, infographics, toolkits, scenarios, games, simulations, case studies and papers o
- Organise roundtables, seminars and lectures to raise awareness of current and emerging issues.
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 to 3 years of research related experience with strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and able to engage and manage stakeholders at various levels
- Only Singaporeans may apply
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD