Research & Stewardship Executive (Education / East)
- Track news in industry, education and philanthropy that could impact giving
- Conduct research to determine interest and giving potential
- Generate databases and lists to assist with lead generation
- Ensure timely and accurate updates of information
- Develop customised reports to clients annually
- Support advancement-related projects and events management for campus visits, presentations, functions, receptions, ceremonies, media and public announcements
- Provide administration support to the department
- Undertake and perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, with minimum 3 years of work experience
- Degree and work background in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred
- MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint) and design (e.g. Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator) skills
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd