Research Scientist (12-month contract), School of Information Systems
THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 4-Apr-2019
Masters / PhD
- Make fundamental contributions for analysis in Machine Learning or decision making in Artificial Intelligence in the space of safety and security.
- Design and develop new models and methods for addressing crucial resource allocation problems in safety and security.
- Assist in implementation of models, methods and develop systems that are tested in simulations.
- Lead the writing of research papers on contributions at top tier venues (conferences or journals).
- Guide other research engineers on the project.
- Minimum PhD in Computer Science or Operations Research or related disciplines.
- Thesis topic in machine learning or artificial intelligence will be advantageous.
- At least 3 to 4 years programming experience in Python or C++ or Java.
- Demonstrate experience and know-how with optimization tools such as CPLEX.