Research Officer (Bioinformatics) (5 days/South/Agribusiness) - basic depending on experience
The potential candidate will be primarily involved in microbiome data analysis related to company’s products. The project objectives are to identify metagenome, transcriptomic and metabolomics markers related to specific phenotypes of interest to the lab, using marker-based and/or assembly based methods.
- Quality control and analysis of complex next generation sequencing (genomic and transcriptomic), metagenomics and metabolomics data.
- Summarize and visualize intermediate results to reveal data insights.
- Creating and maintaining bioinformatics pipelines used for the lab.
- Present results within the research group and collaborators.
- Participate in seminars and research-in-progress meetings within the team and collaborators.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computational biology, bioinformatics or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Versatile in applying computational techniques to solve open problems
Location: NUS (Corporate office)
Working hours: 9am - 6pm (Monday to friday)
Budget: Depending on experiences
Interested candidate please send me the profile.
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd