Research Officer (Archaeology/History) - Up to $4000 / 1-year contract /spslic
• Industry: Govt Sector
• Employment Type: Contract (1 year)
• Working Hours: 8.30am to 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday), 8.30am to 5.30pm (Friday)
You will be a member of the research centre dedicated to strengthen the understanding of Singapore's history and heritage, as well as promote public education to young Singaporeans.
- Editing academic papers and writing collaterals
- Support administrative duties
- Creating public awareness and organizing events related to the Centre
- Engaging with the media, local schools and communities
- Bachelors/Masters degree in history / archaeology or related
- Singaporeans only
Interested applicants, click "Apply Now" or email your detailed resume to s[Click Here to Email Your Resume] with Subject: Research Officer
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Lim Peiling (Serene) | R1654066
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (Scientec Personnel) | 11C5781