Research Fellow (contract ending 31 March 2021), LARC
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 7-Feb-2021
Masters / PhD
- The Research Fellow at LARC (Living Analytics Research Centre) will work with faculty researchers on research topics in the urban/social computing, smart cities and consumer business domains, namely Data and Text Mining, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Crowdsourcing, Recommender Systems, Social-Urban Sensing and Big Data Infrastructure.
- Design research methodologies and develop algorithms and models.
- Design and conduct experiments and implement applications, tools and systems.
- Assist to develop analytics capabilities in big data infrastructure and conduct data science studies.
- PhD in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Good knowledge in relevant research topics and possess related research skills.
- Proficient in at least one or more of these programming languages: Java, Python, C#, C++ and C.
- Strong interest in the Al, Deep Learning and Machine Learning field is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and able to carry out tasks independently.
- Excellent team player and possess strong inter-personal skills.
- Analytical and meticulous with attention to details.
Singapore Management University