Research Fellow (1-year), Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 27-Oct-2020
Masters / PhD
- Undertake research activities at the institute for its various research projects.
- Collaborate with researchers associated with the institute on research projects.
- Coordinate and assist in research activities in the institute, including working with finance practitioners.
- PhD degree or postgraduate degree in finance, economics or closely related areas.
- A strong knowledge and research background in the areas of financial economics, finance or economics.
- Knowledge in and ability to handle large databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants who meet all the criteria should submit an application with the following materials
- cover letter
- job market paper
- two letters of reference
Singapore Management University