Research Fellow (1-year contract), SKBI
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 5-Mar-2020
Masters / PhD
- Undertake research activities at SKBI (Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics) for its various research projects.
- Collaborate with researchers associated with the institute on research projects.
- Co-ordinate and assist in research activities in the institute such as data collection, collecting and summarizing working papers and other publications.
- PhD degree or postgraduate degree in Finance, Economics or closely related areas.
- Strong knowledge and research background in areas of Financial Economics, Finance or Economics.
- Knowledge in and ability to handle large database.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Singapore Management University